In the hyper-connected digital world, accessibility is an important aspect of almost all services. Similarly, with data protection plans, it is critical for organizations and enterprises to be able to access their backed up data as and when needed, without the hassle of hardware and software installations. All of this without compromising data security, of course. While this is a tall order, you will be happy to know that IDrive® BMR is up to this challenge!
IDrive BMR is an onsite, image-based data backup service that offers fast, bare-metal restore solutions. You begin by connecting to the BMR server, and then log in to the centralized web console with your admin credentials. Once logged in, you can perform the following set of operations:
- Change password and other application settings
- Add physical clients and ESXi hosts and vCenter servers
- Schedule backups for registered clients and VMs
- View and manage global server settings
- Perform system and file-level restores of clients and VMs
- Instantly virtualize client machines and VMs on the BMR server
- Check the health of your BMR storage array
- Perform manual cleanup of your BMR appliance storage space
- Enable Cloud Replication to start maintaining a secondary cloud repository, and more
Effective and reliable data protection features offered by IDrive BMR:
- Image-based Backup - Backups of whole hard drives or multiple partitions as ‘disk image’ files that have recovery points for the entire system.
- Bare-metal Restore - Restore entire systems – OS, applications and system settings included – with nothing more than a pre-configured bootable device!
- Enterprise Level File Backup - Create ‘Mount Path Summary’ for a recovery point to access and restore the backed up data through the generated path.
- Snapshot-based Restore - In the event of a malware attack, use an earlier version of your backup to perform point-in-time recovery.
- VMware Backup and Recovery - Backup the data stored in your VMware machines and effortlessly recover this data as and when needed through file-level restore or virtualization via built-in KVM hypervisor.
- Cloud Manage Console - Access and take control of your BMR appliance from any external network via cloud.
Need a comprehensive data protection solution for your business? Contact IDrive BMR sales!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more.
Protect against ransomware
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware Backup, Virtualization and Cloud Replication.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.