Life, today, has become very convenient with modern technology – everything is available at our fingertips! Your pizza delivery is on your speed dial, and accessing old photos and videos can happen in a snap. Furthermore, you often use your mobile to pay bills, send emails etc. This is exactly the reason why protecting your mobile data using online backup solutions is critical.
Here are a few more issues that you could face without a cloud backup strategy:
- A malware attack - If you do not backup your data, it’s just a matter of time before viruses and Trojans attack your phone, destroy its functionality and everything in it. While the phone can be replaced, restoring the data can be difficult.
- Losing your phone - Since none of us keep our phones safely locked in a bank vault, it is vulnerable to theft. If you backup everything from your phone, you still have all your data for access, anytime, anywhere.
- Poor battery life - Imagine you need a very important document that exists only on your phone and just then you realise your battery is dead. But if you had an online backup solution, you could access all your mobile data from the cloud via any device.
- User-friendly interface via IDrive cloud backup - The IDrive app makes it easy for you to backup and restore all your mobile data, from and to the cloud. All your photos, videos, contacts, and calendar events are backed up without interrupting your phone use.
- Auto Camera upload via IDrive cloud backup - By enabling Auto Camera upload on your phone, you can automatically upload all photos and videos that are saved on your phone. With IDrive cloud backup, you don’t have to manually do anything.
- Cross-platform compatibility via IDrive cloud backup - The online backup solution from IDrive is cross-platform compatible. This means, you can backup your iPhone/ iPad and restore it to your Android phone in a single tap; or the other way around. You can also access or restore your files via the web.
- Archive your files with IDrive online backup - IDrive online backup does not delete files from your account unless you manually remove them.
- Manage computers via IDrive cloud backup - Manage your cloud backups from anywhere, anytime via the dashboard - a centralized web console for your IDrive online backup account.
- Assistance via IDrive online backup - To make your IDrive experience better, we provide timely support and ensure that your data is safely stored. Our team will help you at every stage so you can have a hassle-free experience of backing up your data.
- Scalability via IDrive cloud backup - Since your data is in the cloud account, resizing your data storage space is effortless. You can increase the storage space of your cloud account as your need grows.
Download the IDrive mobile app and get started with online backup today!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.