Backup your company’s databases securely with no downtime. The IDrive application uses the embedded capabilities of MS SQL Server's functions for fast and reliable backup & restore.
Easily configure the online backup through the Graphical User Interface and schedule it for a future date and time. Ensure that you have sufficient space in your computer as the data is first backed up to a temporary directory on your computer.
View the steps to backup the MS SQL Server database to the IDrive account.
Restore functions include point-in-time recovery of the specified databases. You need appropriate privileges to perform the backup and restore operations.
View the steps to restore the MS SQL Server database to the IDrive account.
- Backup of MS SQL Server databases without interrupting running MS SQL Server services
- Supports full and transaction log style backups
- Reliable backups using Microsoft SQL Server API technology
- Advanced scheduling options including email notification
- Wire compression of data for optimal backup and restore time
- Supports differential backup for SQL database
- Windows 2016 server, 2012 server, 2011 server, 2008 server, 2003 (service pack 2) server
- MS SQL Server 2016, MS SQL Server 2014, MS SQL Server 2012, MS SQL Server 2010, MS Express 2008, MS SQL Server 2008, MS Express 2005, MS SQL Server 2005, MSDE, MS SQL Server 2000
- 128 MB RAM
- Sufficient hard disk space to store the database backup files (.dmp) for temporary backup and restore